Do you love working with children? We are always looking for those special people who can be extraordinary in the lives of our students and parents.
- Assistant Instructors
- Office Assistants
- Apprentice Programs
Those interested must:
- Be a 7ft. Jumper (role model)
- Be energentic, enthusiastic and ‘Incredible’
- Be able to team teach
- Have outstanding integrity
- Have patience, yet be able to be creative
- Smiling all day, having fun
- Have a professional appearance
- WSI or Lifeguard Certification preferred, but not required
Our family of instructors have the maturity to endure 100 or more hours of initial training consisting of manuals, video training, written tests, oral quizzes and on the job training with seasoned instructors. Our team also receives monthly in-service training and are required to complete certification for CPR and First Aid.